Ensuring that your organization’s critical functions are available to customers, suppliers, and partners is something you can’t take lightly. What would you do if a server fails or your employees can’t get into the office?
Business Continuity by the Numbers:
- 90% of businesses that suffer data loss from a disaster are forced to shut down within two years.
- The survival rate for companies without a disaster recovery plan is less than 10%.
- Only 44% of businesses successfully recovered information after a recent data recovery event.
- 53% of claimants never recoup the losses incurred by a disaster.
H. A. Services recognizes this top priority by ensuring business continuity is aligned with the value of your business applications. For example, there is no value to multi-site geographical replication for an application that users can do without for a few days. Your best approach is to focus on the applications that drive revenue or are difficult to recover. H. A. Services helps you reduce operating costs and the risk of disruption and information loss, administer practical business continuity and IT recovery solutions, reduce hardware costs through increased server and storage utilization, deduplication, and storage tiering, and set up a fixed strategy to support the management of business interruptions.
Disaster Recovery (DR) is a significant issue for many businesses today. Would you know what to do if an unplanned outage occurred? With so much data at stake, you need to have a plan in place, and H. A. Services works with you to lay down the foundation so money, work productivity, and time are not jeopardized. By maintaining and protecting critical business applications with customized services, recovery strategies meet individual disaster recovery needs.
Our sister company, H. A. Storage Systems, is a specialized value added reseller of data storage and data management products.
- March 27, 2014As IT professionals, we need to sit back from time to time, and make sure we are asking the right questions. For instance, when researching server management systems and data storage, the...Read More »
- February 28, 2014We meet a lot of impressive tech masters at H. A. Services, and we interact with many different IT departments. One of the most common phrases we hear said is, “We have a unique...Read More »
- January 31, 2014One of our goals at H. A. Services in the past year has been to identify verticals to determine what industries we can help the most. We've discovered that many of our new clients are from...Read More »